Leap Voices lifts up the importance of equity and high performance by sharing the voices and experiences of Leap Ambassadors.
- Relationships Develop at the Speed of Trust: Adhlere Coffy and Amanda Olberg
- Who’s Not at the Table? : Carmen Moreno-Rivera
- True Inclusion and Equity are Accomplished in the Mundane: Pratichi Shah
- Standing in the Gap – An Advocate for Student Parents: Reginald Grant
- Go Back to Basics for Bigger, Better Impact: Tynesia Boyea-Robinson
- This Fight is For Cultural Equity: A. Toni Young
- Thriving is the Goal: Cristal Baron
- Return on Relationship > Return on Investment: Philip Li
- ‘I’ve Worked All My Life for This’: Bridgette Gray
- One Kid at a Time Every Day: Jeremy Kohomban
Equity is essential to high performance. Leap Ambassadors share resources that they have found useful in their own work.
Books authored by members of our community.
Leap Ambassadors share resources that they have found useful as they navigate the pandemic as individuals, community members, and social-sector leaders.
A starter list of bite-sized videos and articles from partner organizations that might offer just what you need to understand a problem or define your approach.